Autex Cascade Hanging Screens
Open plan environments never need to feel overwhelming as Autex Insulation brings you our most stylish and forward thinking solution to create privacy. Cascade™, is a collection of acoustic hanging screens that simply fall from the ceiling in unique patterns designed with your privacy in mind. This allows light and line of sight to penetrate through, leaving the feeling of an open space while creating spatial privacy.
The Cascade panel is 1200mm x 2400mm and 12mm thick. Every screen is made using 100% polyester fibre with an aim to contain a minimum of 50% recycled fibre from PET plastics.
Cascade Acoustic Panels
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- A complete system, simple to install straight out of the box
- UV stabilised and resistant to colour fade so it’ll always look as good as the day it was installed
- A wide range of designs and colours
- Lightweight and incredibly easy to handle onsite
- Easily retrofitted to existing spaces
- Semi-permanent so that you can change your space as required
- Environmentally conscious product with recycled material content and no added chemical binders
- Cascade™ is low VOC, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic and contains no Red List chemicals so you know it’s safe and great for indoor environmental quality (IEQ)
- Custom designs available
- Fixed or suspended acoustic partition system, improving your internal environment by lowering reverberation and background chatter
- A simple effective division of space
- Creates breakout zones in large open plan areas
- A feature element or a subtle backdrop
- Creates the feel of privacy in open-plan areas
- Easily added in acoustic absorption for reverberant spaces
- 1x Cascade Screen
- 1x Frontier Channel
- 2x Ceiling Connectors
- 2x 1m Wires
- Autex Suspension Sliders
How to Install Autex Cascade Hanging Screens
Despite the many installation options for Cascade™ the most popular is to suspend the screen from above. When you order Cascade™ (unless additional pieces are ordered) you will receive 1 standard suspension kit which supports top suspension.
Expanding Screens when closed, are half the size of our Folding and Static Screens, this means when ordering Expanding Screens you will get 2 screens per box and 2 standard suspension kits supporting top suspension. If in doubt give us a call and we will help detail your order to make sure it’s all correct on site for a seamless install.
Sound Insulation for Offices, Restaurants and Homes
Cascade Hanging Screens are created using Cube™; a lightweight semi-rigid panel with water-cut patterns allowing line of sight to remain, but with a visual sense of division. Our latest system transforms our sustainable, low VOC Cube sheets into beautiful suspended acoustic screens available in three different styles; Static, Folding and Expanding, all with their own set of patterns to choose from. But don’t let this wide range of solutions halt your creativity, as our design team are on hand to turn any of your ideas into reality.
At the heart of Cascade, just like all our products, is its exceptional acoustic performance. With each style tailored for targeted sound absorption, you can be sure that your offices, meeting areas, breakout spaces and lobbies will feel calm as background chatter melts through each screen.
Cascade comes with its own high quality unique fixing system ready for a simple and seamless install. All that’s left is for you to pick your favourite.