Expanding Autex Cascade™ Hanging Screens
Autex Cascade is best suited for open plan environments. With its exceptional acoustic absorption capabilities and stylish patterns, these hanging screens create a private working space. Each style is made to target sound absorption and can be used in offices, meeting areas, lobbies and classroom settings. Autex Quietspace Cascade is available in a wide range of colours and three different styles; static, folding and expanding. Please note that custom designs are available for this product. This stylish, yet functional product will be a great asset to any working environment.
Benefits of Autex Cascade™ Screens
- Targeted sound absorption
- Simple to install, comes with complete system
- Wide range of colours and designs, (custom design available)
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic and contains no red list chemicals.
How to Install
Cascade hanging screens come with its own highly unique fixing system, ready for simple and seamless install. There are a few ways that you can install Autex Cascade hanging screen. Make sure you take the time to plan which install option best suites your open environment before you begin.
The different hanging options include;
- Direct fixed top/Free hanging base
- Direct fixed top/Direct fixed base
- Direct fixed top/Suspended base
- Suspended top/Free hanging base
- Suspended top/Direct fixed base
- Suspended top/Suspended base
(See install instructions booklet for more information)
Pack Contents For Cascade Expanding
- 2 x Cascade Expanding Screens
- 2 x Frontier Channel
- 4 x Ceiling Connectors
- 4 x 1m Wires
- 4 x Autex Suspension Sliders