Quietspace® Frontier™ Fins
Frontier is an acoustic ceiling and wall system and is designed for targeted sound absorption. The flexible nature of Frontier allows you to mix and match, colours and styles to create endless configurations, and easy installation. This product is easy to dismantle, clean and hides the ceiling surface. Three elements are needed to install Quietspace Frontier; Autex mounting Clips, Autex frontier extrusions, and acoustic fins or rafts. Additionally, Autex’s in-house design team gives you the ability to custom design your own creation of Quietspace® Frontier™.
Features and Benefits of Acoustic Fin
- Available in 17 colours and 5 styles.
- Fins can be moved closer or further apart to suite the acoustic needs of a room.
- Frontier Fins can be arranged to fit the space and achieve targeted sound absorption.
- Solid in appearance, yet lightweight and hollow.
- Rafts hold their shape and will not bend after installation.
Applications for Frontier Fin
Frontier Acoustic Fin are well suited in a variety of environments and spaces due to its endless configurations. This product is most commonly used in offices, education, retail, hospitality and commercial spaces. Frontier Fin can be installed directly or suspended from ceiling or mounted directly onto walls.
This product is made of high recycled content and can be disassembled easily. Frontier is 100% polyester fibre and made from Autex Cube which contains a minimum of 45% recycled polyester fibres.