Autex Vertiface® Acoustic Insulation
Autex Vertiface® Acoustic Insulation is, as the name suggests one of the most versatile and functional acoustic insulation solutions. Best known from the successful Composition® and Symphony® products by Autex it can also be added to Quitespace® Panel to match your design style and interior aesthetic. Other uses may not be structural, Autex Vertiface® Acoustic Insulation can also be used for decorative installations such as furniture and is proven to be one of the most durable and resistance products on the market, UV resistant to boot!
The perfect material for up-cycling dated pieces or adjusting them to suit a more modern setting. Easy to install and custom cut and apply, Autex Vertiface® is the perfect solution for acoustic insulation and noise control to design and styling spaces to match your space.
Benefits of Autex Vertiface® Insulation
- Hardwearing and durable, Autex Vertiface® has impressive longevity and it’s UV resistance maintains the function and vibrancy of the many colours available.
- Easy to custom and combine with several other Autex applications such as Composition®, Symphony®, and Quitespace® to create the perfect acoustic sound solution that matches your style.
- Perfect textile covering for education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail, and hospitality sectors.
- Manufactured using a minimum of 90% post-consumer recycled material.
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface for education and commercial sectors.
Vertiface® 1.3m, 2m minimum purchase, roll length up to 25m.
Sound Waves and Reverberation
Customising the Amount of Sound Absorption
Libraries, for example, should be as quiet as possible, so a larger proportion of surfaces is lined with acoustic panels. Total sound absorption in restaurants, on the other hand, is not at all desirable. Customers do want to be able to hold a decent conversation at their table without straining to hear what their friends and family are saying over a whole lot of other noise. However, some background noise is desirable to facilitate a live atmosphere; this is the “buzz” that is often associated with a popular café or restaurant. This also gives customers the freedom to talk without being overheard by other diners or waiting staff. With Autex products, you can customise your space to create the perfect balance of acoustic insulation to suit your atmosphere while matching your interior aesthetic.