Pink Batts Floor Insulation Batts
Pink Batts Floor Insulation Batts, made from lightweight, flexible and resilient glasswool are specially designed for the thermal insulation of underfloor applications in domestic buildings. When installed in combination with an appropriate R-Value wall and ceiling insulation, underfloor insulation is extremely effective in further reducing heat loss.
Video – Fletcher Pink Batts
High Density Structure for Firm Fit
The high density structure of Pink Batts floor insulation ensures the insulation will friction fit and will not sag during installation. A snug fit will also depend on the underfloor joists being evenly spaced at standard 60cm or 45cm centres. A retention strapping system, supplied with the product, is recommended for use during installation. Pink Batts Underfloor Insulation Batts are renowned for their firmness, making them easy to install between standard stud spacings – ensuring they remain in place for ongoing thermal performance. Moreover, thanks to advances in formulation, Pink® Floor Batts are low itch – making them more comfortable to handle during installation. Pink® Floor Batts comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 4859.1:2002 including Amendment 1. The thermal performance of Pink® Floor Batts varies with application and installation method.
Reasons to choose Pink Batts Floor Insulation
- Provides excellent thermal insulation properties – keeps your home warmer in winter by retaining heat.
- Minimise energy usage.
- Manufactured using an innovative technology which makes Pink® Floor Batts softer to touch compared to traditional glasswool insulation.
- Supplied with an easy to use strapping system.
- Maintain their firmness ensuring products remain in place for ongoing thermal performance.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- CodeMark certified.
- Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) certified.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Australian made by Fletcher Insulation