Ametalin ThermalBrane 4 Insulation
ThermalBrane 4 is an extra heavy duty foil product which provides a thermal break and medium vapor barrier. Ametalin ThermalBrane 4 is suitable for installation in roofs, walls and floors and is designed to reduce heat gains and loss. ThermalBrane 4 helps to reduce thermal bridging and conductivity between between building elements and is used in both residential and commercial sheds. This product is made with aluminium foil laminates which have a reflectivity of 97% on one side and 95% reflectivity on the other. The 4mm core is made of a closed-cell high-density XPE foam.
Benefits of ThermalBrane 4 Insulation
- ThermalBrane Insulation is made with high-density XPE foam
- Contributes a reflective R-value when installed adjacent to an air cavity
- Effective dampening noise
- Fibre-free and non-allergenic
- Tested in compliance with AS/NZS 4859.1.2006 to ensure all product claims are met.