Pink Batts Wall Insulation
This popular insulation for walls is made from lightweight, flexible and resilient glasswool (sometimes referred to as mineral wool), specially designed for the thermal insulation of ceilings and walls in domestic and commercial buildings.There are two key reasons why our customers ask us for R2.0 acoustic insulation.
- They they need an R-Value of 2.0, but are limited to a 70 or 75mm wall cavity (a standard R2.0 is typically 90mm thick)
- The customer wants to hinder transfer of noise either from outside and into the home, or they simply want to reduce the noise transfer level within the home
Video – Fletcher Pink Batts
Next generation formula
The word ‘insulation’ is often associated with unbearable itch and bad smell. If you’re planning a D.I.Y install, you’ll be happy to know that Pink Batts® new insulation for walls features a next generation formula that provides a softer feel for more comfortable handling. Check out our Insulation Options page for a comparison between some of the popular brands of insulation. Pink Batts by Fletcher Insulation have the added benefit of being an effective sound absorber, which means that they contribute to both the thermal and acoustic comfort of building occupants.
Quality products, affordable prices
Pricewise Insulation sells the following glasswool insulation for walls in 430mm and 580mm widths:
- R1.5 Pink Batts Thermal Wall Insulation – 65mm thick
- R2.0 Pink Batts Thermal Wall Insulation – 90mm thick
- R2.0HD Pink Batts Thermal and Acoustic Wall Insulation – 70mm thick
- R2.5HD Pink Batts Thermal and Acoustic Wall Insulation – 90mm thick