Pirmax PIR HR Rigid Thermal Insulation Panels
Choose between white, black or silver facing for the front. The back has a silver facing. Pirmax panel is a modified PIR (Polyisocyanurate) rigid thermal panel than can be used in many applications, such as internal ceiling insulation boards. Pirmax PIR insuation is the next generation in high performing insulators for commercial and residential developments and is designed to achieve excellent thermal value where minimal cavity is required. It has the highest thermal value of any PIR insulation product available due to the low thermal conductivity, giving buildings continued thermal efficiency throughout their life span. Pirmax PIR rigid panel is a light weight closed cell Polyisocyanurate foam core panel providing easy handling and fast fixing to any substrate and application.
Benefits of PIR Insulation Panels
- Fully compliant to the Australian National Construction Code.
- PIRmax PIR rigid panel is CFC free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and contains zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and is manufactured in Australia.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4859.1.
- Australian made & utilising chemicals and raw materials from Australian companies.
- Amongst the highest thermal values of any PIR insulation product available due to the product’s low thermal conductivity.
- Group 3 Fire Classification according to AS/NZ 3837:1998.
- Group 3 ceiling lining system in accordance with BCA 2016
- Not corrosive to metal over time.
- Able to custom manufacture to different sizes and facing colours.
- Fast manufacturing turnaround times.
PIR Insulation Panels for Commercial and Domestic applications
- External Cladding
- Soffit (Carpark Application)
- Walls External/Internal
- Cool rooms
- Domestic and Commercial Air-Conditioning Ducts
- Insulated Plasterboard Linings
- Insulated Cement Sheet Linings
Pirmax PIR Panels produces a range of innovative insulation solutions giving the building/construction industry a product which has been tested to meet the stringent requirements of the Building Codes Australian (BCA) and National Construction Code (NCC). Pirmax PIR Panels are manufactured in Australia and are CFC Free with Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Contain Zero volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s). Below is a film of the Pirmax PIR insulation panels being tested:
How to Install Pirmax PIR Insulation
Pirmax HR Panels can be fully secured to a concrete soffit by using approved insulation fasteners. The recommended fixing rate is 11 insulation fasteners per panel where each fastener must have a minimum head diameter of 35mm and should penetrate the soffit by a no less than 40mm. In areas where the panel is not exposed to external wind pressure, 5 fasteners may be used in the layout shown below. The fire rating, application and exposure will differ between applications and consideration should be given to ensure that the fixing anchor material complies with the requirements of each project.