Bradford Fireseal Insulation Batts – Fire Proofing Insulation
Passive fire protection that is an integral part of building construction to ensure safety and compliance to regulation. Bradford Fireseal Insulation has many features and benefits including:
- Highly durable and cost effective fire insulation
- Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
- Suitable for all standard party wall applications – easy-to-cut for constricted applications
- Performance is not adversely affected by contact with water
- Non-combustible (when tested to AS1530.1)
Non-Combustible Rockwool Insulation for Partition Walls
- Controlling fire within a compartment
- Controlling the spread of fire between compartments through openings in external walls
- Providing early warning to building occupants
Bradford Fireseal Insulation – BCA provisions
- Structural adequacy – ability of a structure to maintain its stability and ability to hold up other parts of the structure.
- Integrity – ability of a structure to resist the passage of flames and hot gases.
- Insulation – ability of a structure to maintain a temperature below specified limits on the surface on the other side of the wall.
- Bradford Fireseal Insulation – Party Wall Sealers
Party Wall insulation products need to have remarkable resistance to shrinkage at temperatures encountered in fire conditions. One of the most common materials for party wall insulation is rockwool, such as Bradford’s Fireseal Party Wall insulation products, which are made from non-combustible Rockwool. Party Wall insulation products should be assessed in accordance with the general principles of AS1530.4, and need to be suitable for the stated FRL when designed in accordance with the relevant building and structural considerations, and installed in accordance with the manufacture’s details.