Kingspan Air-Cell Glareshield InsulationAnti-glare and thermo reflective insulation, Glareshield is a 3-in-1 Insulation, vapour barrier and reflective barrier insulation solution used as roof insulation. It comprises a cross-linked, closed-cell insulation core sandwiched by highly reflective foil facings. Glareshield is compliant with AS/NZS 4859.1:2018 and CodeMark-certified for NCC compliance, which is water-resistant and unaffected by moisture.
Kingspan Glareshield – Product Highlights
- Australian made
- 3-in-1 Insulation, vapour barrier and reflective barrier
- CodeMark certified for NCC compliance
- NCC 2019 and AS/NZS 4859.1:2018 compliant
- Quick and easy to install
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Rodent and insect resistant
Handling and Storage of Kingspan Air-CellThis insulation product needs to be transported and stored in protective packaging and must be keep clean and dry. Further, to prevent damage to the end of the rolls do not stand them on their side and packaging should be left on as long as possible to prevent moisture damage. Surfaces must be kept free of contaminants such as dust and grease, and must not be stored with foil surfaces in contact with alkaline materials i.e. wet cement, lime etc.
General Installation of Glareshield
- Fit Kingspan AIR-CELL® neatly around doors, windows, and any penetrations, and tape if necessary to prevent air leakage.
- When taping a plastic squeegee or blade must be used to apply appropriate pressure to the tape. Surfaces must be dry and free from dust, oil or grease prior to taping.
- Leave minimum 100 mm clearance around heat producing flues or light fittings.