Autex Symphony™ Acoustic Wall Covering
Symphony™ is a luxe wall covering that comes in an impressive variety of colours. Typically installed in verticle drops, like wallpaper. Autex Symphony™ Acoustic Insulation has a luxury finish in comparison to Composition® and creates a pinnable surface. Symphony™ is suited to the Tertiary and Secondary education sectors, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry. Install Symphony™ as a simple yet sophisticated high-end solution to controlling noise in interior environments. Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting in a variety of colours and a flat, smooth surface finish. Symphony™ can customise your interior space, or blend into the setting while acting as a high performing acoustic sound solution.
Symphony™ Acoustic sold as Box with 6 sheets. 10-12mm, panels 2.4m +/- 10mm x 1.22m +/- 5mm.
Benefits of Autex Symphony™
- Decorative acoustic wallcovering for secondary and tertiary education, commercial offices, retail, theatres, libraries and the hospitality industry
- Autex Acoustic Insulation is an interesting and functional feature piece to liven up an otherwise neutral space
- Acoustic pinboard surface for education and commercial sectors
- Autex Symphony™ is manufactured with a minimum of 45% recycled polyester fibre (from PET bottle-flake). Off-cuts and manufacturing waste are reused or recycled wherever possible.
- Autex polyester fibres support safer indoor air quality and will not become a potential airborne pollutant.
- highly durable and takes everything you can throw at it giving you the assurance of longevity.
Symphony™ Luxe Acoustic Wall Insulation
Symphony™ Acoustic solution is versatile and stylish with high performing insulation qualities. Sound waves travel through the air in a straight line. When they hit different materials, some of them are reflected, some is absorbed and some is transmitted through the material. What happens to the sound waves depends on the properties of the material. As a general rule, soft and dense materials tend to absorb sound, thin materials transmit sound and hard surfaces reflect sound. If then, you are in a room which is lined with hard surfaces, a noise that is produced will literally “bounce” around the room until it eventually dissipates. Having several sources of sound in this room, for example, several conversations going at once combined with a few chairs scraping the floor creates what can be described as nothing less than acoustic chaos. With Auxtex acoustic insulation you can design your space to control the sound with the wide variety of customisable products that help control and direct the sound waves.