Showing all 11 results

Kingspan Air-Cell Insulation

Air-Cell Insulation is manufactured in Australia to meet the highest insulation standards. These high quality foil insulation rolls can reflect up to 97% of radiant heat and are suitable for a range of residential and commercial applications. Buy Kingspan Air-Cell Insulation online or call 1300 729 639.

Kingspan Air-Cell

Here are some of the benefits of Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulation:

• Non-allergenic, and non-irritant
• Non-asthmatic and poses no health or safety risks.
• Quick and easy to install
• Weatherproof
• Strong and durable
• Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
• Rodent and insect resistant

How It Works – Insulbreak

Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulbreak and other products, reduces radiation, convection and conduction heat. There are three types of heat; radiation (heat transfer that does not rely on contact between the heat source and object), convection (transfer of heat by the movement of fluids), and conduction (heat transfer when two objects are touching directly). The most prominent form of heat is radiation, this type of heat transfer is the reason we see heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer through roofs, underfloor, and wall spaces of a building.
Kingspan AIR-CELL’s highly reflective foil can reflect up to 97% of radiant heat away from its surface and the remaining 3% of heat transfer is reduced by the conductional resistance of the polymer air cell structure. Air-cells resistance to heat flow can enable savings of up to 50% for building occupants and less energy usage means reduced greenhouse gas emissions for the environment.


$ 10.83 p/m2 inc. GST
From $ 8.57 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 11.13 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 11.68 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 10.63 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 10.83 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 10.30 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 9.38 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 9.38 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 10.63 p/m2 inc. GST
$ 12.44 p/m2 inc. GST

Watch Video

Insulbreak Applications

Air-Cell Insulbreak is a thermo fiber-free reflective insulation with a variety of applications including;
• Various roof types such as, pitched, flat and tapered roofs
• Cavity and solid walls
• Framings made from timber or steel
• Cladding and render systems that are externally insulated
• Floors
• Soffits
 

Kingspan Air-Cell Safety Information

Kingspan Air-Cell is classified as non-hazardous/non-toxic and no personal protective equipment is required during installation process. It is recommended that UV protective glasses and sunscreen should used when installing insulation in direct sunlight. Leave a 50mm clearance from hot flues and light fittings and remember that foil facing can conduct electricity so avoid contact with any electrical cords etc.

Video - About Us

Buy Air-Cell Insulation Online - Foil Insulation Rolls
Buy Kingspan Air-Cell Insulation Online - Foil Insulation
Buy Kingspan Air-Cell Insulation Online - Commercial Insulation
   
Email Us Your Cart

Give us a call on 1300 729 639 or email sales@pricewiseinsulation.com.au

Click on the purple button below to generate a link containing the products in your cart and email this to us. Please include your contact details in the email so that we can reach you.

Back Email Us Your Cart

Send a copy of your cart to sales@pricewiseinsulation.com.au and we'll get back to you within 3 business hours. Please remember to include your contact details in the message!

Your cart email sent successfully :)

{"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}