Pricewise Insulation Install Kits
At Pricewise Insulation we pride ourselves on assisting our customers complete their home DIY projects. The Pricewise Install Kits were designed to specifically give our customers what they need to commence their installation projects with personal safety in mind. The Pricewise Install Kits include the following contents:
- 1 x Safety Glasses
- 1 x Retractable Knife
- 1 x Work Gloves
- 1 x P2 Dust Respirator Mask
- 2 x Safety Glasses
- 2 x Retractable Knife
- 2 x Work Gloves
- 2 x P2 Dust Respirator Mask
In addition, we recommend you wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and safety boots whilst installing insulation.
Top Tips For Installing Insulation
- Ensure the product you are installing is suitable for your home and that you have the recommended R-value for the area you plan to install.
- Safety First! Remember before you commence installing to make sure you have the appropriate PPE and materials needed. Additionally, scan the area and check for any electrical cords or other hazards in the area.
- Whilst installing avoid gaps as this will compromise the effectiveness of the insulation.
- Do not compress bulk insulation and ensure it is not wet before you install it.
Video - How Ordering Works
Install Kits For Insulation
A lot of homeowners decide to install their own insulation and we are here to help you along the way! Our install kits were designed to ensure you can get the fundamentals for your DIY installations. Don’t forget we are not just here for product support, but also to advice you on how to best insulate during your DIY project. Get in contact with our amazing team for advice today!