R1.4 – 360mm Expol Polystyrene Underfloor Insulation Panels
- Save up to 12% on your heating bills*
- Expol underfloor insulation keeps the heat in for winter and keeps the heat out for summer
- No more drafty floors
- Great for polished floors in bungalows and villas
- Great for pole houses and all exposed wooden floors
- Expol Insulating panels conform to minimum R value 1.4 for timber floors of AS/NZS 4859.1:2002
- For self installers, full installation instructions are provided on all bags.
Why Install Expol Insulation?
Placed snugly between the floor joists Expol Insulation will ensure your home is protected from the extreme temperatures under your floor. Expol underfloor insulation has excellent thermal properties as it consists mainly of stabilised air. This popular polystyrene floor insulation product is safe to install, non-allergenic, contains a flame retardant. Its thermal performance is not affected by ageing, and contains no CFC’s. * For information about energy saving see EECA (Energy Efficiency and Conservation Act).
Expol Underfloor Insulation Review
Here’s what one of our installers had to say: “Expol underfloor insulation is a reasonably priced, clean, easy to cut and super-easy to install insulation product. Practically anyone should be able to install it, providing there is adequate access.”