Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM
Kingspan Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM is a high performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset polyisocyanurate (PIR) core. With a thermal conductivities as low as 0.024 W/m·K, it is used to insulate flat roofs waterproofed with fully adhered single-ply, partially bonded built-up felt, mastic asphalt and cold liquid applied waterproofing.
Thermaroof TR27 LPC/FM
● Super high performance rigid thermoset insulation
● LPCB approved to LPS 1181: Part 1
● FM approved for Class 1 steel deck roof assemblies
● Compatible with most green roof systems
● Resistant to the passage of water vapour
● Ideal for new build and refurbishment
● CFC/HCFC-free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
● Fully compatible with single–ply non–bituminous membranes that are fully bonded with solvent based adhesive systems
● Fully compatible with most bitumen based and mastic asphalt waterproofing systems
● NCC BCA and AS/NZS 4859.1 compliant
Commercial Pricing for Kingspan Thermaroof
Pricewise Insulation offers commercial pricing on a huge range of Kingspan Insulation products including Kingspan Thermaroof. Contact us today on 1300 729 639 to get a quote for your upcoming project. The team at Pricewise Insulation is dedicated to ensuring that your project runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.